If you and the people with whom you are engaged are willing to dance with the infinite potential dimensions of truth, you can move to a place where you actively explore all perspectives to find common ground and creative solutions.
September 26 - Love takes a different view
When we begin creating our life from a perspective of love, instead of being fearful, anxious, angry or in denial about what is, we can be filled with joy about what we can now do.
Top 10 Creative Rules of Thumb
1. The best way to get great ideas is to get lots of ideas and throw the bad ones away.
2. Create ideas that are 15 minutes ahead of their time...not light years ahead.
3. Always look for a second right answer.
4. If at first you don't succeed, take a break.
5. Write down your ideas before you forget them.
6. If everyone says you are wrong, you're one step ahead. If everyone laughs at you, you're two steps ahead.
7. The answer to your problem preexists. You need to ask the right question to reveal the answer.
8. When you ask a dumb question, you get a smart answer.
9. Never solve a problem from its original perspective.
10. Visualize your problem as solved before solving it.
Charles Chic Thompson
Take time to think about your perspective of love. Be aware of how you give and receive it. Don't expect from others what you are not willing to give to yourself. Remember, love is not expressed in what money can buy, but rather in the intangibles that last a lifetime.
Be creative and take a different view
The difference between a mountain and a molehill is your perspective.