It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, June 08, 2017

Chapter 6, Page 8, Book 17


♥ ¸¸.•*¨*So let the sun shine in, face it with a grin.  Smilers never lose and frowners never win. So Let the sun shine in, face it with a grin.  Open up your heart and let the sun shine in.♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 

A happy home

There is no investment you can make which will pay you so well as the effort to scatter sunshine and good cheer through your establishment. 

Orison Swett Marden

We all know that home is where our heart is and laughter can help our hearts reside in a happy place.

It’s been a crazy year so far, it’s been one thing after the other.  I try to stay positive and remember the little things that make me happy, the things that bring sunshine on a rainy day.  And believing that the only important moment is the present moment

I get up every day and thank the Lord that I only have the problems I have.  It could always be so much worse. I try to take life one moment at a time.  At this moment I’m home, in front of the computer.  I’m warm, I’m happy.  Everything is calm and peaceful right now.  I’m home and in my happy place.

It’s been proven that living in the present moment makes us happier.  Just take a moment to breath out and breath in and let the sunshine in!



Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Author Unknown

6 comments:

jack69 said...

Love your attitude. Peace at home is wonderful. Very hard to explain the feeling of PEACE!

betty said...

I did hear it say that it is good to live in the present moment. I think its really the only good way to live without worry, stress, anxiety that can consume us if we think about the future or dwell too much on the past.

betty

Mevely317 said...

That last quote is terrific! (Breathing ...)

TARYTERRE said...

I like the assessment on PEACE. "It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart."

Chatty Crone said...

I love, love, love that last quote! Boy is it true! sandie

Sr. Ann Marie said...

Thanks be to God for those moments in our lives! And for memories... that song you quoted is one that we used to sing in Girl Scouts many years ago. I had forgotten all about it. Thanks for that happy memory!