It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Chapter 6, Page 29, Book 17


Memories are fragile things to hold, but many times, it’s what we have.

Ann Howard Creel

Our memory is a funny thing.  We remember things that we wish we could forget and forget things that we want to remember.

To remember means to make present now the effect of what has happened in the past.  Memory is meant to affect how we think and behave today.

That is why I think it is so important to keep making new memories every day.  Happy memories to keep close to our hearts.

I’ll never forget the fun of playing in the creek with my cousins on a hot summer day and I hope my children and grandchildren will have memories than never fade too.  

Even when times are tough it’s important to make a memories that will endure.  Be grateful and find laughter in each and every single day.

When you make your own memories , one day you’ll be able to replace the bad ones with something memorable!


This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it

Psalm 118:24

4 comments:

betty said...

So true to keep making memories and to try to replace the bad ones with the good ones. Its fun to talk about memories too. People remember things differently.

Betty

Mevely317 said...

"...what's too painful to remember, we simply choose to forget. For it's the Laughter we will remember, whenever we remember the Way We Were."

jack69 said...

I am fortunate, most, I did say MOST bad memories are easy to forget. I love special great memories. I did enjoy the visit to MA's house.

TARYTERRE said...

enduring memories are the best kind. "Be grateful and find laughter in each and every single day."