It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, June 01, 2017

Chapter 6, Page 1, Book 17



♥ ¸¸.•*¨*So let the sun shine in, face it with a grin.  Smilers never lose and frowners never win. So Let the sun shine in, face it with a grin.  Open up your heart and let the sun shine in.♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 

New month, new theme

If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine.

Morris West

Now that Memorial Day is over and we are starting a new month, I’ve decided to change the theme of my posts, at least for awhile.  Sunshine is something that has a big effect on me.  Coming from a part of the world where we have more cloudy days than sunny ones, I grave it .  All winter, I feel as though I’m in hibernation due to the lack of sun.  When longer days and more sun light come my way, I feel like a different person.  I’m more energetic and my mood improves too.

I’m thinking there will be plenty of topics to share on this subject.  We can also make our own sunshine.  We can do things that improve our lives and we can share that sunshine with others.  

I hope to bring a little sunshine your way each day.


Here's to a beautiful day and a smile on your face!

Let the sunshine in !

6 comments:

peggy said...

You are so right about how we feel when the sun shines. It's almost like a different person comes out with the sun. That little verse reminds me of a 45 record I had by the Cowboy Church Choir. I think I will see if I can find it online.

betty said...

I know I always feel better on a sunny day. I like your theme for the month . looking forward to reading what you share.

Betty

jack69 said...

Not only does it make me feel good, I love the song!!!!!

Rick Watson said...

You should move here to Alabama. We get sun :)

Mevely317 said...

... and I was just going to suggest you come to Arizona! Great minds.

TARYTERRE said...

i crave sunshine too. it does make you feel better when there is less rain in the gauge.