It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Chapter 5, Page 9, Book 17



A family is a little WORLD created by LOVE


With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts

Eleanor Roosevelt

Welcome to my world

Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith. 

Steve Jobs

My world is all about Faith Family and Friends.  Nothing is more important to me.  I may have other interests, but these three things are what matters most.

In my deepest darkest moments of life what got me through it all were these three things.  Faith to know that God is in control.  Family that loves and cares no matter what else happens. Friends that are always there to care and show their love.  

They are not just a part of my world, they are my world.

Dare, dream, dance, smile, and sing loudly! And have faith that love is an unstoppable force! 

Suzanne Brockmann

Winds of change blow through our lives daily, and unpredictable circumstances happen that are beyond our control, but when life deals you challenges you will have something to fall back on. Faith Family and Friends.


Creating a family in this turbulent world is an act of faith, a wager that against all odds there will be a future, that love can last, that the heart can triumph against all adversities and even against the grinding wheel of time. 

Dean Koontz

5 comments:

betty said...

That is a great picture of your family, Ma. I don't remember seeing it before. So true we have to be grounded in something to hold on to when the tough times of life come by. Faith, fsmiky and friends Iindeed are vital.

Betty

jack69 said...

Love the picture. I BET they love mama and grandma, that is for sure! Good thoughts of FFF!

Rick Watson said...

That picture is great.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

The picture was taken at our last family reunion. Sadly there were 3 grandchildren missing but otherwise all were there.

TARYTERRE said...

I like the Dean Koontz quote, particulaly the last part of it. "that the heart can triumph against all adversities and even against the grinding wheel of time."