It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, May 05, 2017

Chapter 5, Page 5, Book 17



With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts

Eleanor Roosevelt

Celebrate each day

Good times are a reminder and a reward for dealing with the difficult and challenging times we all go through.  The trick is to celebrate the good times in advance of the difficult times.  Always remember, good times await you after the difficult times pass.

James A. Murphy

Life is something that deserves to be celebrated, each and every day.  We don’t always need a specific reason or date to party. Every day is a gift that we have been given, and that's something to celebrate

Life's a party and the fact that we have so much to live for, appreciate and share is reason enough! Take the time to appreciate the fascinating things you encounter in each day.


Celebrating what's right with the world gives us energy. 

Dewitt Jones

Just the fact that you are alive is a reason to celebrate! You are a miracle!  Live your best life by celebrating the little things in every day.

Remember:  Celebration is an attitude.

Realize that your attitude is your choice, not someone else's fault. 


You've to celebrate the good days because there are brutal days that make the good ones sweet. 

Brian O'Driscoll

5 comments:

betty said...

I had not thought of celebration being an attitude, but that is so true. I need to do more celebrating here and appreciate the life I am living.

Betty

Sr. Ann Marie said...

I also love your statement the celebration is an attitude. Reminded me of the song from a number of years ago, "Celebrate good times, come on!" I just looked up the lyrics because I could only remember one line. Turns out that except for a few lines, that's pretty much it! I guess that sums up the whole concept!

jack69 said...

Murphy said a mouthful with this:


Good times are a reminder and a reward for dealing with the difficult and challenging times we all go through.

Oh, and we got some of that rain, I thought we might float away last night. BUT the sun is shining today! CELEBRATE!!

Mevely317 said...

What a great line ... your attitude is a choice, and not someone else's fault.

Timely, given that I just glanced at my phone and realized I've been on hold with I.T. support for an hour and 23 minutes now. "Thank you for your patience!", my big toe!!!)

TARYTERRE said...

There is comfort in these words, "Always remember, good times await you after the difficult times pass."