It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Chapter 5, Page 14, Book 17


It’s Mothers Day and I’m celebrating !!!  I love being a mom!

I never wanted anything quite so much as a large family.  Thankfully I was blessed and had 7 wonderful children.  They in turn have given me 22 grandchildren.

Being a mom is the best and most rewarding thing I’ve ever done.   I can truthfully say that  you’ll never experience the kind of love towards another human being that you do as a parent to child.  The love we share is unconditional.  It binds us together and no matter what, we love each other.

My children have taught me more about life than anything else.  I’ve learned so much from them.  They motivate me, inspire me and teach me.

They have taught me the wonder of life and how to look at simple things through the eyes of a child.  

I’ve been places and seen things I never would have, had I not been a mom.  They’ve broadened my horizons and make me want to be a better person.

Mothers day is more than chocolate  or flowers, it’s all about life.  Through my children I’ve come to realize what really matters.  

 I hope you all have Happy Mothers Day!


Our family is a circle of strength and love, with every birth and every union, the circle will grow, every joy shared adds more love, every crisis faced together, makes the circle stronger.


4 comments:

jack69 said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Yes we do learn so much from the children, they definitely teach us LIFE!

betty said...

Happy Mother's Day! I hope the day is a nice one for you!

Betty

Mevely317 said...

Lovely!
Your phrase, "I’ve been places and seen things I never would have, had I not been a mom" reminds me a little of that song of regret, "I've never been to me."
Yep, you chose that which Really Matters.
Happy Mother's Day!

TARYTERRE said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! ENJOY!