It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, March 31, 2017

Chapter 3, Page 31, Book 17


♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We've got high hopes! We've got high apple pie in the sky hopes! ♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 



Man says…Show me and I’ll trust you.

God says…Trust me and I’ll show you.

Psalm 126:6

The Hope of Lent - March 31st


Where man sees but withered leaves,
God sees sweet flowers growing.

Albert Laighton

Springtime burst open on us this week  as the ‘hope giver’ of renewal, rebirth, second chances and growth. ‘The Joyful Season’ of new life emerges in the midst of humility and brokenness.

New life emerges from seeds surrendering to change in fertile soul, interwoven with laments of lost attachments.

 It's a time for miracles, of wonder and especially of great hope.  We who once had no hope now have reason to be filled with gladness 

Lent signals the true meaning of the season – renewal.   It is a time for renewal of all life.


Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world. 

Virgil A. Kraft

4 comments:

betty said...

I like that statement "God says trust me and I will show you." That speaks volumes on how God wants us to trust him in all aspects of our lives. Can be difficult to do at times though, but He does always know what is best and that does give us hope.

betty

Mevely317 said...

Only recently I've been curious to figure out my reluctance to welcome Spring (and Summer).
While Winter is my all-time favorite season, I never paused to consider its residue as "drab and dirty." Still, that's what DH (in Chicago) and so many others have had to deal with.

Renewal. That's a great thought.

jack69 said...

Trying to catch up. Bad cell signal. as always it is a pleasure to visit your house. Have a good weekend.

TARYTERRE said...

RENEWAL brings hope. "We who once had no hope now have reason to be filled with gladness."