It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Chapter 3, Page 15, Book 17

♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We've got high hopes! We've got high apple pie in the sky hopes! ♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 


The Hope of Lent - March 15th

We judge of man's wisdom by his hope.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

The sincere soul falls as a traveller may do, by stumbling at some stone in his path; but gets up, and goes on his way with more care and speed.  When we feel stuck in a pattern or situation, wisdom always gives hope that it can change.

This Lent has taken on a different perspective for me with the house being sold and moving.  A whole new way of life is opening up and I’m learning a lot of new things.   More than ever before I’ve learned never to give up and to keep hope alive. 

My days are still very busy so if you don't see a post from me everyday, just know I'm ok, but things are a little hectic here. 


Know that wisdom is thus for your soul; If you find it, then there will be a future, And your hope will not be cut off.

Proverbs 24:14

4 comments:

jack69 said...

Wisdom is knowing everything will be all right when it is in His hands. Have a great day and stay warm! Yep, somethings look better when we can say, Ah time to move on, that is finished!

betty said...

I liked that first quote about wisdom and virtue. That is so true. It is an exciting new season for you, Ma! It is good that you have the attitude you have and the willingness to keep hope alive!

betty

TARYTERRE said...

I know settling in takes a while. You must have your hands full for sure. I LIKE this quote today. "When we feel stuck in a pattern or situation, wisdom always gives hope that it can change."

Mevely317 said...

Yay YOU! Don't worry ... we'll be right here, waiting. (Hmmm, that sounds like a song I used to love.)