It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, February 27, 2017

Chapter 2, Page 27, Book 17

♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 



The things that make us happiest are usually right in front of our faces, but we stop noticing those things after a while. Today is a great day to start noticing again.

Author Unknown

February 27th - no problems

If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on fire — then you got a problem. Everything else is inconvenience. 

Sigmund Wollman

I have not broken my neck, I have plenty to eat and the house has not caught on fire so I do not have any problems, but I do have several inconveniences.  Ha!

Inconveniences are those things that get in the way when you are trying to get something done.    The something here is getting ready to move.  The inconvenience is that there is still too much stuff remaining here at my house and there is a lot to packed yet.



It's not easy taking my problems one at a time when they refuse to get in line.

Ashleigh Brilliant

I don’t have a definite move in date but am hoping for the 8th of March.  I have a lot to be done this week so if I don’t post a day or two you’ll know why.

Moving is the goal and as soon as I get a definite date, I can schedule for what will be done when and where.  Help is available, but until I get the date, things cannot be scheduled.  

All of the sudden things will get very busy, and I’m hoping for a smooth transition.  We’ll see…



If you want a place in the sun, you've got to expect a few blisters. 

Abigail van Buren

7 comments:

Luna Crone said...

Without panic, have you eliminated all, you do not wish to bring with you? Moving is a perfect time, for un-cluttering, or so I hear. :-)

I wish you well. It is exciting. Hope you keep the nice excitement in mind, and don't let "too-much-to-do-ness" take over.

Gentle hugs,
Luna Crone

betty said...

Wow that is soon for your move in date, Ma, if it remains to be March 8th! So much to do when the date draws near. Setting up utilities if you have to, canceling utilities at your present home, etc. Lots of loose ends on top of that. I hope the weather cooperates for you whichever day becomes your official moving day!

betty

Luna Crone said...

Oh, and don't forget your camera!

One can never go back and get "Before" picture, after.....

:-)

jack69 said...

This one makes me think and laugh. Like the 'inconvenience thing' and especially the mosquito and bee THING! Good!
Funny how towards the end of a roll of toilet paper haw it moves so fast, like a dead line nearing!

TARYTERRE said...

That date is going to be here sooner than not. You've got your work cut out for you. I wish you well with your positive attitude."I do not have any problems, but I do have several inconveniences."

Mevely317 said...

Wow ... March 8? That's fast!

Thanks for giving us the head's up that you may be absent now and then. (I still worry when my friends go AWOL.)

Rick Watson said...

This is a great attitude to hold. Sometimes it's hard, but life is better when I embrace this philosophy.