It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Chapter 2, Page 21, Book 17

♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 


Life is half spent before we know what it is.

 George Herbert 

February 21st - Life is half spent…live it now!

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save. 

Will Rogers

The fact is that at this point in my life, more half of it is over. If I divided my life into thirds I could say that the first part was about how to live life. The second part of my life was all about living life the best way I could and the third part, which is now,  is about enjoying life to the fullest.


Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive. 

Matt Cameron

I’ve made a promise to my self to not waste a single day that I have left.  When you live in the present, you are living where life is happening.

Remember:  Today is the day that matters the most.



May you live every day of your life. 

Jonathan Swift

Life is short.  Today is the day to take action.   Everything in life can’t be planned.  Some of the greatest opportunities will knock on your door when you least expect them to.  

Life is meant to be enjoyed!



Enjoy yourself it's later than you think 
Enjoy yourself while you're still in the pink 
 The years go by as quickly as a wink
 Enjoy yourself, enjoy yourself…

4 comments:

jack69 said...

I thought my gem was from Will, bu then I read your comment and this is my today's gem:


I’ve made a promise to my self to not waste a single day that I have left. When you live in the present, you are living where life is happening.

I like mining here! Thanks!

betty said...

So true that today is the day that matters the most. We do need to live life to the fullest and not take the days we are given for granted. Hard to do sometimes, especially when doing the mundane of work or chores, etc.

betty

TARYTERRE said...

I thoroughly agree with this comment you posted, "Today is the day that matters the most."

Mevely317 said...

So much truth here. Particularly, the realization more than half my life - for better or worse - is found in the rear view mirror.

Until I'm in a position to leave my workplace (given our benefits/insurance, I don't know that will ever happen) -- I'm trying to look for the good ... even the absurdities!