It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Chapter 2, Page 19, Book 17

♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 



The time to relax is when you don't have time for it.

Sydney J. Harris

February 19th - relax it’s Sunday!


Sunday. Take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.

Unknown

 Relaxation is something we actually have to learn and practice, much like happiness. And, like happiness, learning to relax is extremely important for your health and well being. 

I know when I’ve done too much, and that has been most every day here lately, I tend to feel rather worn out.  It’s time for me to slow down and relax awhile before I find myself down and out for the count.

It's hard to relax when something's constantly nagging at you and you know there is lots to be done.  However we need to make sure we're taking care of the 'three pillars of health’ - nutrition, exercise, and sleep. If one of these are lacking in our life, then our body will be out of whack and we tend to get sick.

Sundays have always been my day to take a break and relax and refresh, but it doesn’t have to be on a Sunday, any day of the week will do.  

I hope you all have a beautiful, peaceful, relaxing Sunday! I’m going to try real hard to do the same.



Work is not always required. There is such a thing as sacred idleness. 

George MacDonald

4 comments:

betty said...

Always good to take a day to relax. We plan to do that today here.

Betty

TARYTERRE said...

This is good advice. "It’s time for me to slow down and relax awhile before I find myself down and out for the count." RELAX MA.

Mevely317 said...

What an adorable (frog) message!
You're so right about the importance of relaxation. Anymore it seems I'm one way or the other. In fact, today I relaxed to the extreme and I'm trying not to feel guilty about having done so.

jack69 said...

Love the graphic and the frog Looking UP!