It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, January 05, 2017

Chapter 1, Page 5, Book 17


♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ It’s the Most Wonderful Season of All♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 


Life is a gift, I accept it. 
Life is an adventure, I dare it. 
Life is a mystery, I’m unfolding it.
 Life is a puzzle, I’m solving it. 
Life is a game, I play it.
 Life can be a struggle, I’m facing it.
 Life is beauty, I praise it. 
Life is an opportunity, I took it.
 Life is my mission, I’m fulfilling it.

Twelfth Night…January 5th

Life is sacred. 

 Albert Einstein

On the twelfth day my true love gave to me the value of life, the understanding that each life is precious and a reflection of all humanity. That how we treat one another will determine the future direction of humanity, and that good must overcome evil if humanity is to survive.


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.

William James

Treating others as special is the overriding theme of honor. To honor one another is to treat each person as valuable, costly, precious. We are to honor all people, which also includes honoring those who don’t necessarily earn or deserve it. We cannot allow the character defects of others to determine the way we behave. 

Living out the concept of honor is seen when our words and actions show that we value others.  Life is about love.  Love of self, love of neighbor, love of enemy, love of the rich, love of the poor, love of creation, love of God.    

So let's honor each other, each life, as the awe inspiring creations we are.  Life is a gift !



You're only here for a short visit. Don't hurry, don't worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.

Walter Hagen



♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ It’s the Most Wonderful Season of All♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 

4 comments:

betty said...

So true we need to honor those that necessarily didn't earn it, etc. Jesus came for all people and he associated with the "sinners" of the day. We need to be like minded like him and honor all lives around us. Life indeed is a precious gift!

betty

TARYTERRE said...

Twelve days came and went so fast or so it seems. I love this paragraph, "Life is a mystery, I’m unfolding it. Life is a puzzle, I’m solving it. Life can be a struggle, I’m facing it." Certainly how I feel these days.

Mevely317 said...

True, that. But gosh, I struggle each morning with the line, "as we forgive those who trespass against us." (I know, God never intended it to be easy.....)

While we can't control others' behavior, I suppose there's no excuse not to control my own.

jack69 said...

YOu said: Treating others as special is the overriding theme of honor. I like how you said that. I also got a kick out of the line in the opening:

Life is a puzzle and I am solving it!

Some of us are trying to solve it. LOL
Good one.