It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Chapter 1, Page 26, Book 17


♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 



Have you been changed by grace? Shaped by grace? Strengthened by grace? Softened by grace? God’s grace has a drenching about it. A wildness about it. Grace comes after you! From insecure to God secure. From afraid to die to ready to fly. Grace is the word that calls us to change and then gives us the power to pull it off!

From God’s With You Every Day, by Max Lucado

January 26th - With a little help, I’m doing my best and being my best in all situations


Just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she began to fly.

Author Unknown 

New beginnings are a time for a change of heart, a change of feeling, of way of acting, and a different way of looking at things. I try to remember that if I don’t try, I will never know what I am capable of achieving.  In having the courage to do my best. I am willing to learn as I go.

Every problem has a solution, and every goal contains a way to achieve it. So I'm prepared for positive results. Trusting  that I will have all that I need in the right and perfect time, I can begin again in absolute faith and positive anticipation.  And sometimes that solution starts with simply changing your answers from, I HAVE to,  to I GET to.


Every change brings a new beginning.

5 comments:

betty said...

So true we have to keep plugging away at it with our new beginnings even at times if we have to "force" ourselves to make those necessary steps. We can't get stagnant, then we have no hope of moving forward.

betty

jack69 said...

Inside joke here. We are laughing like crazy. A friend of ours was telling us about their trip across country. he made the statement, "You know we have to stop for Mass on Saturday." His wife quickly broke in, "NO, we want to stop for Mass every Saturday!"

You can kick in the best of memories.

Love the caterpillar statement. GREAT!

Mevely317 said...

Yes, that caterpillar quote is great!

Having JUST had my annual performance review - which charges me with assuming a more aggressive role (totally OUT of my comfort zone) I can sure identify with your line, If I don't try, I will never know what I am capable of achieving." I wonder why it is, change is so fearsome.

TARYTERRE said...

Love the wisdom here. "In having the courage to do my best. I am willing to learn as I go."

Rick Watson said...

Another good lesson.