It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Chapter 1, Page 4, Book 17


♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ It’s the Most Wonderful Season of All♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 



Trust is letting go of needing to know all the details before you open your heart. 

Author Unknown

The 11th day of Christmas…January 4th

It is the 11th Day of Christmas, and I invite you to celebrate the virtue of Trust with me.  The most difficult virtue but the most noble of mankind is Trust. It is also the most important and respected virtue a person can have in life; trust in one’s neighbours, relatives, and friends. Nearly always, without exception you will find this trust is reciprocated. 

Trust is a basic requirement in any relationship, it is that which develops a relationship, it is through trust that people become friends.


I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors. 

Joel Osteen

Trust is having faith, hope and a positive outlook. Trust is believing in someone or something.  We trust others to do what they say they will do, and give them the space to be trustworthy. Sometimes it is difficult to trust when life brings painful experiences.

 Trust is being sure, in the depths of our being, that there is some gift or learning in everything that happens. With trust, we move confidently with the flow of life, gathering strength from adversity. We know we are never alone.


Try and trust will move mountains. 

Proverb


♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ It’s the Most Wonderful Season of All♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 

4 comments:

jack69 said...

Ah yes, TRUST. Trusting is tough for some who have been disappointed before and for some reason cannot regain that trust. BUT TRUST is a foundation block for good character, in my opinion. some say I trust too much, but can you really?

betty said...

I'm working on trusting God more these days. Trust has always been hard for me to do in God, even when I know better when I remember all He's carried me through in the past. We do trust even when we don't say we trust others. Think of all the things we take for granted like we trust the car will start and most of the time it does, more often than not, we trust the mail will get delivered, etc. So now have to take that principle of trust and for me apply to trust in God :)

betty

Mevely317 said...

Betty raises such a great point! Just this morning when I climbed in my car, it occurred to me (that) I'd not lately offered up thanks for its reliability for most of its near-250,000 miles.
.... and blithely assembling my wardrobe for the coming work week - with no thought they might not happen. Neat take on Trust. Thanks, Ma -- and Betty.

BTW, my computer died last night so my presence in Blogland may be hit-and-miss for a few days.
(... an apt description for my attempts to key on my e-reader. Lol!)

TARYTERRE said...

Trust is a tricky issue for some I know. I loved the quote you posted about it though, "Trust is letting go of needing to know all the details before you open your heart." A good way to put it.