It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Chapter 12, Page 22, Book 16


♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ It’s the Most Wonderful Season of All♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 


For it isn't enough to talk about peace.
One must believe in it.
And it isn't enough to believe in it.
One must work at it.

Eleanor Roosevelt

TAKE THE PEACE OF CHRISTMAS WITH YOU EVERY DAY
The message of peace on earth was intended to go beyond the Christmas story and work its way into our lives on a daily basis. 

I remember when I first realized that living with frustration, aggravation and worry really just did me no good at all. I was fed up. All I ever got from being this way was a headache, a back ache, a grouchy attitude, and regret for saying things I never should have said.  Truly I was tired of living that way.

Peace is possible and it’s our best answer to our worst problems. Through love, communication, and understanding, we can come together in peace.

Everything is not going to go our way all the time, and when it doesn’t, we can be prepared to stay in peace in the midst of it all.  If we'd all agreed to be more peaceful in our own minds, our own homes, and our daily lives, peace could actually begin to dominate our world. 


Peace is our gift to each other.
Elie Wiesel

There are people who give the gift of peace and tranquility to every life they touch. They are always who they really are. They are blessedly reliable, dependably good, predictably pleasant, loved and treasured by all who know them.

Remember: Living in peace is about living harmoniously with yourself and with others
If there is to be any peace
it will come through being, not having.

Henry Miller

♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ It’s the Most Wonderful Season of All♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 

4 comments:

betty said...

I've come to realize just over the past few weeks I need to live with joy and peace in my heart rather than the anxiety and worry I've been doing over the past few months. Spending more time doing Bible studies that focus on reducing anxiety through Scriptures and meditating on Jesus instead of my problems have truly helped me feel more peaceful :)

betty

jack69 said...

Life would be much better for all if more folk could realize what you realized. We do need to live AT PEACE for a FULL LIFE. You hit the nail on the head~

Mevely317 said...

I don't know that I'll be able to conquer the "frustration, aggravation and worry" as long as I choose to remain in my present circumstances. (Workplace, that is.)
Then again, if I can learn to remain calm and not REACT, that's a worthy goal for the new year.

TARYTERRE said...

tranquility base is where i'm at in my head. only way to get through the holidays with family and friends.