It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Chapter 11, Page 27, Book 16



Once again, my dear people,
Merry Christmas is here,
With holly and mistletoe
And its good will and cheer!
With its joys and its heartaches,
With its laughter and song,
It comes as a reminder
That time marches along.

Gertrude Tooley Buckingham


♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ It’s the Most Wonderful Season of All♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 

Thanksgiving is over and as always time keeps marching on.  We are now entering in to what I call THE MOST WONDERFUL SEASON OF ALL.  All the busyness of days of preparation for Christmas and then the Christmas Season its self are just WONDERFUL.

It’s the season of Hope, Joy, Love and Peace!


It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. 

W.T. Ellis



Each week leading up to Christmas I’ll be writing about each one of these topics:  Hope, Joy, Love and Peace.  They will make for some interesting subjects I’m sure.  

I hope you’ll join me on the path to Christmas in the days ahead.  We are told to remember the true meaning of Christmas.  But amidst the hectic pace of holiday preparations, that’s much more easily said than done.

The pictures are from last years black Friday celebration here at my house when we gathered to decorate gingerbread houses.


Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas time. 

Laura Ingalls Wilder





♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ It’s the Most Wonderful Season of All♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 


4 comments:

betty said...

It is hard to imagine we are here already celebrating Christmas. I intend to spend time reflecting the true meaning of it this year and sharing it with others.

Betty

jack69 said...

Here is a big AMEN for the best season of the year. I cannot picture a year in my life without a MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Good one, I always enjoy my visit here at MA's house...

Mevely317 said...

I adore that Cardinals plate!
Probably on account I'm growing 'olden', I become cross with those who don't seem to have a clue. (About the true meaning of Christmas, that is.)

Looking forward to your upcoming weekly themes!

Rick Watson said...

We'll go next Sunday to get our tree. Our niece is going with us to get one this year. I love this time of year but it sometimes makes me sad too.
R