It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, November 25, 2016

Chapter 11, Page 25, Book 16



Just a note to say, I was off line for a day so that two of my sons could do a little update to my computer, so I thought I'd better check in here.  I've been having a great visit with these two and their families.

I rarely miss a daily post and I felt a little off kilter not doing so but hopefully, it's all for the best.  Eventually all the updating they did will make sense.

Till I get everything worked out I may post sporadically for a while.

Happy Day After Thanksgiving!


7 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Thanks for 'splaining, Ma! :)
So glad you're having a grand time with your two 'boys' and their families!

Happy 'Day After'!

jack69 said...

Yeah, 'tis good to have report. LOL but really thanks. When our schedule is off we do get a little off kilter.

I know you had a great time with part of the family!

peggy said...

Isn't it nice to have teckkies in the family.

ADB said...

Good to see you back posting

betty said...

Glad you are having a good visit with family!

Betty

Back Porch Writer said...

Hope everything fine with the pc and all gets sorted out and glad you are having fun with the family. Loved seeing the pics on FB. Beautiful family and lots of cute grandkids!

Carol Z said...

Glad all is well and know you're having a great time with family.