It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, November 21, 2016

Chapter 11, Page 21, Book 16



Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords are swept by the breeze of kindness. 

Author Unknown

21st - I am thankful for the song the birds sing each morning

Some days there won't be a song in your heart.  Sing anyway. 

Emory Austin

We can learn a lot from the birds about living in the present moment.   Every day is a new day to them. Every day comes with a sense of joy. Their songs are loud, they come with a tune.  The birds sing and greet each other with cheer. They flock together to connect and get ready for the day ahead.  Their existence is simple, it’s virtually a way of living in the now. The simple existence of being alive, of being able to wake up in the morning and treat each day as new.

¸¸.•*¨*•Let’s all sing like the birdies sing. Tweet, tweet tweet, tweet tweet  
 Let's all sing like the birdies sing,¸¸.•*¨*•Sweet, sweet sweet, sweet sweet. 

It never ceases to amaze me as to how such a small being can produce such melodious sounds. You only get one shot at life, and you don’t have a whole lot of control over what happens to you in it. Take advantage of the choices that you do have.

I choose to be amazed!


Life is a song.  Love is the music.  

Author Unknown

2 comments:

betty said...

It is always pleasant to hear the birds singing indeed. I like your thought to live life amazed. It is a good way to do so, to see and experience all the amazing things out there.

Betty

jack69 said...

YOur top line, 'Thankful for the song the Birds sing'. Struck a cord. I am hearing thigs I haven't heard in years. I am hearing birds singing. Just after my implants Sherry and I were out in our 'swing', and I heard something new and asked, 'what am I hearing?' She laughed and told me I was hearing the birds. I had forgotten!
SWEET!