It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, November 14, 2016

Chapter 11, Page 14, Book 16






Gratitude is looking on the brighter side of the life, even if it means hurting your eyes. 

Ellen DeGeneres

November 14th - I’m thankful for the sight to see the brighter side of life

Of all the senses, sight must be the most delightful. 

Helen Keller

When you look on the bright side of life you try to see something good in a bad situation.  Every day may not be a good one but there is something good in every day if we take the time to look.



Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up. 

Allen Klein 
 Life is what you make it.  You can look for, and see, the dark side of life or choose to look on the bright side of things. It's your life, and your choice.


Someone once reminded me, that the average pencil is seven inches long, and the eraser is only a quarter of an inch long - just in case you thought optimism was dead.
When I open my eyes to a brighter view of life and the opportunity to see the best in myself and in others. I am free to embrace life with optimism and JOY.

Look on the bright side, at least it can only get better.

Author Unknown

4 comments:

betty said...

Very timely post, Ma. I need to remember the optimism of the eraser on the end of the pencil.

Betty

jack69 said...

Ahhhh, living is the bright part of life. As we age we are blessed with an ability to appreciate the things we used to take for granted.

Good one cool lady.

Chatty Crone said...

Thank you for stopping by - so how are things for you? My computer crashed and I lost most of my information - can you send me your address again?

Rick Watson said...

We do a gratitude ceremony every few weeks where we acknowledge the gifts in our lives.
R