It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, October 03, 2016

Chapter 10, Page 3, Book 16



Every day we live is a priceless gift of God, loaded with possibilities to learn something new, to gain fresh insights into His great truths. 

Dale Evans Rogers

October 3rd - You're Alive. Count your blessings.

What you do every day matters more than what you do once in a while. 

 Gretchen Rubin

I try to put a cheerful look on my face every day no matter what is going on in my life. I’m a thankful person and being thankful brings a whole lot of joy into my life. So my cheerfulness isn’t fake.  It’s sincere! 

Know, then, whatever cheerful and serene. Supports the mind supports the body too. 

John Armstrong

To be cheerful all you have to do is smile, stay positive, and keep your emotions in check if you get angry or are just having a bad day. It takes a little practice, but soon enough, you'll be radiating kindness and good cheer everywhere you go

 Sweet, cheerful words, coming from a kind heart, are worth more than gold and gems

Rosella Rice

Being positive will help you stay happy, even if you are having a bad day. A smile improves your outlook, and makes people think of you as a confident and happy person. Smiling at people also helps them feel good about themselves!

Optimism is a cheerful frame of mind which enables a tea kettle to whistle and sing although it is up to its neck in hot water all the time.

Author Unknown


Memorable moment:  Putting on a fresh tablecloth for Fall and finding that I’m missing 2 placemats that match…..wonder where I put them?

3 comments:

betty said...

Oh oh! Wonder where the 2 place mats went? Hope you find them in the days ahead. I need to work more on a positive attitude and positive thinking and more on gratitude and thankfulness. You are a good inspiration for that, Ma; I just need to take your example and try to incorporate it into my own life.

betty

Rick Watson said...

I sometimes smile even when I don't feel like it. It's a small thing you can do that makes a lot of difference to others you encounter.

jack69 said...

I love the Dale Evans quote.
I always get a boost here. Enjoy the fall weather....
Love from Florida.