It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Chapter 9, Page 28, Book 16



Life is filled with seasons and this is a different season. 

Tom Brokaw

September 28th - A reason, a season, a lifetime...going with the flow

Things are the same and not the same here at my house.  Most days I try to go with the flow, knowing that things are not the same any more.  There is always the the same things to do but I’ve added a few new ones to the list.  Doing things the same and not the same is a mixture that has left me a little discombobulated.  

If you feather your nest with love, the bluebird of happiness is more likely to take up residence.

 Susan Gale 

My nest has had it’s feathers ruffled. Things in my comfortable nest have to be changed around.  Winter is coming and I must be prepared. Fall is a season of change and for me the changes are not all good.  One thing I know for sure is that everything happens for a reason so although it’s not the same. there will more than likely will be some good that comes out of it all.  We never give up hope, for ourselves or our loved ones!

I’ll be going with the flow even though each day is a constant change,  somethings stay the same and some change.

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven. 

Ecclesiastes 3:1 

4 comments:

betty said...

It is hard when going through a difficult season to remember this to will pass or to remember God's faithfulness in previous seasons. We are still in a midst of change and wonder how it will turn out, but temporarily can breathe again so grateful for that. Praying for you.

Betty

peggy said...

whatever is happening I know you will not be alone. God is always with us as you tell me so often. Sending love your way this morning.

jack69 said...

Okay, I smiled when I read this:
a mixture that has left me a little discombobulated................

I have known the feeling. But of course you will handle a ruffled nest!

We are on a slow internet connection, sitting in South Carolina.

Rick Watson said...

You summed it up well:)