It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Chapter 9, Page 18, Book 16



For every one of us that succeeds, it's because there's somebody there to show you the way out.

Oprah Winfrey

September 18th - I am not where I want to be, but thank God, I’m not where I used to be. I’m okay and I’m on my way!

Either I will find a way, or I will make one.

Philip Sidney

Way of life: the behavior and habits that are typical of a particular person or group, or that are chosen by them 

Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live! 

Bob Marley
At this point in my life I think I’ve hit a rumble strip on the road of life.  But I’m trying to remember that every day we get a new chance to begin again and I for one am thankful for it.  Yesterday may not have been quite so good, today I get another chance to make it better.  I’m ok and I’m on my way !

Life is not the way it’s supposed to be. It’s the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference. 

Virginia Satir

Never stop starting over. For God’s mercies are new every morning and so are his opportunities,  Fortunately for me, the road ahead is patient and it waits for the journey to start. There are no road signs to stop me or speed limits to obey. Instead there is a clear path to go from where I am today to where I want to be tomorrow.

If things aren’t working in my life right now it’s because I’m not working on them. So, it’s time to make a change. It’s time to move.
 The forward movement feels exhilarating; it feels like freedom. The speed is helping me see things with better clarity.

I see hope is not going to find me until I allow hope to find me. I see courage is not going to find me until I allow courage to find me. They have been pulled over on the side of the road, resting and waiting for me to arrive.

I’m on my way.

Life is a precious one way journey. Move forward.

Find a way!

3 comments:

betty said...

I hope the rumble smooths out soon with time, Ma. It is so true we have to keep moving forward and keep looking for hope and courage and keep being grateful for God's daily mercies and blessings.

Betty

jack69 said...

I like what Sidney said. And rumble bumps are good if we pay attention to them. I have company and it is hard for an old man to concentrate HAHAHAHA

Mevely317 said...

You're so right about allowing ... inviting hope to come into our lives, into our conscience. Easier said, sometimes, than done. One step at a time!