It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, July 18, 2016

Chapter 7, Page 18, Book 16


 Live life with no excuse and love with no regrets. When life gives you a 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have 1000 reasons to smile. Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear. Keep the faith and drop the fear.

Author Unknown

July 18th - smile more

Smile every chance you get…

I can smile because I've been blessed with today, and I can make the most of it.

I smile because, thankfully, there's no one else like me in this world.

 I smile because I'm choosing to enjoy my life regardless of the obstacles I will face.

 I smile because I choose to wear my experience as wisdom, not baggage.

 I smile because I'm aware of the negative and positive aspects of my life; however, I am choosing to focus on what is going well in my life.

 I smile because I have hope.

 I smile because today is the best day of my life, tomorrow is not promised.

I smile because I live in a world of endless possibilities.

 I smile because I have faith that whatever is meant to be will be.

 I smile because I have been given this life for me to enjoy.

 I smile because even though people come in and out of my life, I will never be alone.


You'll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.

 Charlie Chaplin


3 comments:

betty said...

You listed so many benefits of smiling and why you smile, Ma. All are great and I agree with each and everyone of them. Sending back a smile to you :)

betty

jack69 said...

Amen to Betty, OF COURSE!
I am a smiler, I love to smile and nod at strangers, it seems to make life better for me. I wihs everyone would try it.!!!!!

TARYTERRE said...

This speaks to me right now. " I smile because I'm choosing to enjoy my life regardless of the obstacles I will face."