It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, July 15, 2016

Chapter 7, Page 15, Book 16


 I held a moment in my hand, brilliant as a star, fragile as a flower, a tiny sliver of one hour. I dropped it carelessly, Ah! I didn't know I held opportunity.

Hazel Lee

July 15th -  Possibilities, the world is filled with them


To improve the golden moment of opportunity, and catch the good that is within our reach, is the great art of life.

William James

I’ve had a lot of good opportunities in my life. Like most people, I’ve taken some and missed some. But being able to take advantage of as many opportunities as possible is important. Sometimes just one opportunity can mean the difference between an extraordinary life and a mediocre one.


When Opportunity Knocks, Open the Door

The older I grow, the more I realize there is so much out there I don’t know, so much that I have to learn. For sure, there is always something about ourselves we can improve on. The human potential is limitless, so it’s impossible to reach a point of no growth. Whenever we think we are good, we can be even better.

So look beyond what your eyes can see. Every opportunity is beautiful, unique and available only to you; nobody else. 


Open your heart, mind and eyes.

Every day is an opportunity to make a new happy ending. 

Author Unknown

3 comments:

jack69 said...

Worth repeating, and repeating:
So look beyond what your eyes can see. Every opportunity is beautiful, unique and available only to you; nobody else.
So look beyond what your eyes can see. Every opportunity is beautiful, unique and available only to you; nobody else.
THANKS, I needed that! Have a great weekend.

betty said...

I think as we get older it is good to look back at our lives and see the opportunities, both the ones we took and the ones we didn't and God's hands were in each of them, leading us and guiding us down the paths he wanted us to be on. I think back on places we could have moved to but it didn't seem that good of an opportunity so we passed it by. Probably better in the long run with how things turned out. So true too about there is so much stuff out there we dont' know and will probably never know in our lifetime.

betty

TARYTERRE said...

That first quote by Hazel Lee really speaks to me today, "I held a moment in my hand, brilliant as a star, fragile as a flower, a tiny sliver of one hour. I dropped it carelessly, Ah! I didn't know I held opportunity." Been there done that so many times.