It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Chapter 7, Page 10, Book 16



I wish you humor and a twinkle in the eye.
I wish you glory and the strength to bear its burdens.
I wish you sunshine on your path and storms to season your journey.
I wish you peace--in the world in which you live and in the smallest corner
   of the heart where truth is kept.
I wish you faith--to help define your living and your life.
More I cannot wish you--except perhaps love--to make all the rest worthwhile.         

Robert A. Ward

July 10th - life is love

The best use of life is love. The best expression of love is time. The best time to love is now.

Rick Warren

Love is of the very essence of life. It is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.  Life without love feels meaningless.   Love gives us a reason to live and wake up each day.  Love does make the world go round. It is the rock on which we build the meanings of our lives. We work, we play, and we have our pleasures, but we cannot realize ourselves as individuals, we cannot flourish, without being able to love and be loved.


We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.

Friedrich Nietzsche

 Lfe without love, no matter how many other things we have, is an empty, meaningless one.  Love is manifested when there is crisis in our lives. It is then that we turn to the ones we love. And, like many other things in life, it is only when we lose those we love that we realize what we had. Love brings comfort and consolation. It enables us to bond and belong. 

If your life feels meaningless, remember love is the answer.

A life without love, no matter how many other things we have, is an empty, meaningless one. 

Leo Buscaglia. 

5 comments:

jack69 said...

I always pick up something here. I enjoy the unique quotes you build around. Your comments are always as informative as your 'famous' quote (ers). ;-)
Have a great Sunday!

betty said...

I can't imagine a life without love, such a sad one it would be.

Betty

Rick Watson said...

I love your blog :)
R

Mevely317 said...

That first quote would be so great to tuck inside a graduate's card, wouldn't it? Or at a wedding?
Hmmm ... my granddaughter is (supposed to!) graduate college next May and will be married a few days later.

TARYTERRE said...

I really love the premise, "I wish you peace--in the world in which you live and in the smallest corner of the heart where truth is kept."