It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Chapter 6, Page 14, Book 16



Good morning,
Start your day with a happy smile,
All the time and while,
Have a wonderful day!

June 14th - Giving thanks for this day

Gratitude is our most direct line to God and the angels. If we take the time, no matter how crazy and troubled we feel, we can find something to be thankful for. The more we seek gratitude, the more reason the angels will give us for gratitude and joy to exist in our lives. 

Terry Lynn Taylor

I’m sitting here outside at the picnic table sipping my good cup of coffee at my youngest son’s house this morning as I’m visiting with them a few days.  It’s a beautiful morning and the birds are singing their little hearts out.  No time to do a regular post so just sharing a few nuggets this morning.

This is not just another day, this is yet another chance to make your dreams come true

A great day begins with a great attitude
So wear the right attitude for today
As it’s another awesome day!

5 comments:

betty said...

Have a good visit with your son and his family, Ma!! So true how a great day begins with a great attitude! I bet you have a fantastic one being around family :)

betty

Robin Whiskers said...

My name's Christmas and I'm a Dachshund running for mayor of Blogville, a pet blog community! My blog address is www.pawprovince.com and we'd appreciate it if you stopped by and maybe joined our blog with Google, too! Thanks so much!

Your new pal,
Christmas

shortybear said...

I enjoy your blog so much

TARYTERRE said...

Enjoy the birds. enjoy the picnics you will have with your son and family. I hope it is a fantastic visit.

jack69 said...

What, such a short post to have this gem aboard, THANKS!:
This is not just another day, this is yet another chance to make your dreams come true.

Ain't it the truth!