It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, June 10, 2016

Chapter 6, Page 10, Book 16



God's Answers


For all the negative things we say to ourselves, God has a positive answer for it.

  You say: It's impossible
God says: All things are possible
 Luke 18:27

  You say: I'm too tired
God says: I will give you rest 
Matthew 11:28-30

  You say: Nobody really loves me
God says: I love you 
John 3:16 and John 13:34)

  You say: I can't go on
God says: My grace is sufficient
II Corinthians 12:9 and Psalm 91:15

  You say: I can't figure things out
God says: I will direct your steps 
Proverbs 3:5-6

  You say: I can't do it
God says: You can do all things 
Philippians 4:13

  You say: I'm not able
God says: I am able 
II Corinthians 9:8

  You say: It's not worth it
God says: It will be worth it 
Roman 8:28)

  You say: I can't forgive myself
God says: I FORGIVE YOU 
I John 1:9 and Romans 8:1

  You say: I can't manage
God says: I will supply all your needs 
Philippians 4:19

  You say: I'm afraid
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear 
II Timothy 1:7

  You say: I'm always worried and frustrated
God says: Cast all your cares on ME 
I Peter 5:7

  You say: I don't have enough faith
God says: I've given everyone a measure of faith 
Romans 12:3

  You say: I'm not smart enough
God says: I give you wisdom 
I Corinthians 1:30

  You say: I feel all alone
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you 
Hebrews 13:5
Pass this on -- you never know whose life might need this today!

June 10th- possibilities

All things are possible until they are proved impossible--even the impossible may only be so, as of now.

Pearl S. Buck

Faith is not in denying the circumstances, but in believing that God's word can overrule them. Faith makes the impossible possible.   Nothing is truly impossible.  

Impossibility exists only when we believe it does, when we lack the proper knowledge and experience to comprehend how something can be possible.  

Life is full of possibilities, you can make it right or you can make it wrong. You wont have everything you want on your hands. If you want something GO GET IT.
JC Malfa

I believe that life is full of possibilities,  you just have to accept and be open for them.  Life is a precious gift, a gift of endless possibilities and experiences. Every step you take opens you to new opportunities.  It’s our choice, to believe or not, to make the impossible, possible…to accept or not.


Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

4 comments:

betty said...

I like that list of Scriptures; something to print out and keep close by as reminders. God is the God of the impossible, so we just need to have the faith that he can move a mountain if that is what he chooses to do, but always remember he has our best interests in mind when he is answering our prayers and working things out in our lives :)

betty

shortybear said...

I love this post.

TARYTERRE said...

wise words. I believe this with all my heart. "Impossibility exists only when we believe it does."

Rick Watson said...

I'm inspired each time I visit here.
R