It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Chapter 5, Page 26, Book 16



Life is a series of steps. Things are done gradually. Once in a while there is a giant step, but most of the time we are taking small, seemingly insignificant steps on the stairway of life. 

Ralph Ransom


May 26th - little steps every day

Start as small as you can. And do that small thing every day.

We can get overwhelmed with all the things we have to do to reach our goals.  There are times I’ve thought that I’m not good enough to be the person I would like to be. But I’ve found that all we ever have is this moment and we can only take one step or moment at a time. 

If we enjoyed the journey more and remembered to slow down and take time out to to realized what is most important, we’d find our goals attainable taking one step at a time.  


Step with care and great tact, and remember that Life’s a great balancing act.

Dr. Seuss

Every moment of your life builds upon the next.  I think there is always room for improvement. One thing always leads to another and for me I want to be a better person.

Always remember that if you’re able to not speak ill of another, you’re on the right path. If you want to criticize a neighbor, a workmate,  bite your tongue a bit.

Do not go back, but always moving forward and with fortitude

Take small steps every day and one day you will get there

Author Unknown

4 comments:

betty said...

And its okay if sometimes we take two steps backward, as long as we keep making the effort to keep moving forward. Baby steps consistently get the job done I do believe!

betty

jack69 said...

YOur words:
"One thing always leads to another and for me I want to be a better person."
Should be the goal of everyone, yes, I include myself. It would be such a better world.

Rick Watson said...

You write the truth.
R

TARYTERRE said...

Life is about taking BABY steps to help you find the way.