It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, May 02, 2016

Chapter 5, Page 2, Book 16



Nothing is work unless you’d rather be doing something else.

George Halas

May 2nd - Monday Inspiration

If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose 

Bishop T.D Jakes

Mondays have a reputation for being tough, so I wanted to share a little bit of inspiration for anyone who needs it.  Life doesn't get easier, you just keep getting better.   Everything worthwhile in life is work.  But if it puts a smile on your face, it doesn’t feel like work.

Work for a cause, not for applause.  Live your life to express, not to impress.

Live your life so that when it’s time to ask where the time went, you can answer: It went to joyful moments with family and friends, to my search for passion, to doing work that felt like play, to standing up for what I believe in, and to exploring this beautiful world we live in with an open heart.  My time went to living my life!

Life is short.  If there was ever a moment to follow your passion and do something that matters to you, that moment is now.

5 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

We are not promised tomorrow. So these words speak volumes. "Life is short. If there was ever a moment to follow your passion and do something that matters to you, that moment is now."

jack69 said...

This line id perfect!

My time went to living my life!

betty said...

I agree with Jack and what you wrote, Ma, "my time went to living my life" and then to have no regrets on how that time was spent!

betty

Rick Watson said...

Seize the day!

shortybear said...

great post