It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, April 07, 2016

Chapter 4, Page 7, Book 16



I will greet this day with love in my heart.

And how will I do this?  Henceforth will I look on all things
 with love and I will be born again.  

I will love the sun for it warms my bones; yet I will
love the rain for it cleanses my spirit.  

I will love the light for it shows me
the way; yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars. 

 I will welcome happiness for it enlarges my heart; yet I will endure sadness
for it opens my soul. 

 I will acknowledge rewards for they are my due;
yet I will welcome obstacles for they are my challenge.
Og Mandino

April 7th - love with all your heart 


What a grand thing to be loved!
What a grander thing still, to love!

Victor Hugo

I cannot imagine a world with out love in it.  I have always been loved and have, for as long as I can remember, had someone to love too!

When giving my love it makes others feel more loved by me, but it also makes me feel more loving toward others. The more you give, the more you receive.


Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Lao Tzu

Love changes us. It causes us to do things we wouldn’t normally do.  You cannot measure love, you can’t buy it.  It’s free for the taking and the giving.  It’s our choice.

Life is short.  Love more, hate less


Love for the joy of loving, and not for the offerings
of someone else's heart.

Marlene Dietrich

4 comments:

betty said...

I love the line "life is short, love more, hate less." In just those few short words, so much wisdom and advice on how to live a well loved life. I too can't imagine a world without love. So empty it would be I think.

betty

shortybear said...

enjoyed this

jack69 said...

True, solid sentiment and advice. Love works both ways as a multiplier!

TARYTERRE said...

Your words sing to me today. Particularly these, "I will love the light for it shows me
the way; yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars."