It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Chapter 4, Page 20, Book 16



When your heart speaks, take good notes.

Judith Campbell


April 20th - speaking from the heart 


A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

Luke 6:45

What's in our hearts will always influence the way we act. If our hearts are focused on good things, our words and actions will reflect that.  Sometimes the heart speaks words our lips cannot.

Some say their heart speaks in nature, while others say the heart speaks the truth.  I agree with both.  I’ve also heard people say that words they’ve read have spoken to their hearts.


Sometimes words just fly out of my mouth. They just come up from inside me and out the come. It’s then that I find the truth of the matter…I have heart issues. Once you say something, you can’t take it back.  The truth of who we are and what we are comes from our hearts and reveals itself to us through our mouths, and our thoughts.

So many times I think I’ve learned this lesson, but I’ve yet to get it right…

The heart speaks the truth.

4 comments:

betty said...

So true that the heart speaks the truth and we do have to be careful sometimes with our words. I think a lot of us have heart issues. We get hurt sometimes and we take it to heart and it seems to stay in the heart!

betty

shortybear said...

I agree with both

jack69 said...

let me agree with Betty again!

TARYTERRE said...

"When your heart speaks, take good notes." This is a GREAT insight by Judith Campbell and you. If we did this our lives would be so much better off.