It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, April 15, 2016

Chapter 4, Page 15, 2016



Today is the only time we can possibly live. 

 Dale Carnegie

April 15th - Welcome each day as a gift from God.

The psalmist wrote, This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Ps. 118:24. So often we focus on the disappointments of yesterday or the uncertainties of tomorrow and miss God’s matchless gift to us -Today!


You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment.

 Henry David Thoreau

I can tell you I’m here today, but there are no guarantees that I’ll be here tomorrow.  Life is short.  Celebrate today!


Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!

Amanda Bradley

I do know that not everyone has something to celebrate each day, so in my blog, ON the BRIGHT SIDE, I share a holiday for each day of the year.  The link to this blog is on the side bar of this blog.

I say that If you can't see the Bright Side, polish the dull side.  There is always some good in every day. 


One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.

Anonymous

I see people all the time that miss the happiness in the day because they are living with regrets of yesterday or who are planning for tomorrow.  What is real and what I try to always do is to focus on is what is happening right now.  


Life is a great and wondrous mystery, and the only thing we know that we have for sure is what is right here right now. Don't miss it.

Leo Buscaglia



3 comments:

betty said...

So true to focus on what is happening now, today, and if it is a particularly bad time, it is always good to remember "this too will pass."

betty

shortybear said...

liked this post

TARYTERRE said...

I have never heard this saying of yours and it has me marveling over it. "If you can't see the Bright Side, polish the dull side." PERFECT!