It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Chapter 4, Page 13, Book 16


Never forget that anticipation is an important part of life. Work's important, family's important, but without excitement, you have nothing. You're cheating yourself if you refuse to enjoy what's coming.

Nicholas Sparks


April 13th -  I greet the day with joy and anticipation.

Anticipation is the energy that causes me to pop out of bed ready to greet each new day. Anticipation makes me so happy, I like feeling it every day!

In anticipation of the return of Spring to our part of the country, I’m hopeful that very soon every tree will be green and that my lilacs will soon be blooming.

 Everyday happiness means getting up in the morning, and you can't wait to finish your breakfast. You can't wait to do your exercises. You can't wait to put on your clothes. You can't wait to get out--and you can't wait to come home, because the soup is hot

George Burns

Joy relates to the delight of anticipation in seeing one's hopes fulfilled.

May we make each day count, and make each day an adventure in living. Let's greet each day with anticipation and joy and expect wonderful things to happen.

Remember to FORGET the troubles that pass your way;

but NEVER forget the blessings that come each day


How Sweet it Is !

6 comments:

peggy said...

I'm watching a Bradford pear tree across the street from me. Each morning when I open the blinds I can see a little more of the buds in spite of the cold we have had. I won't be playing scrabble today since no one is coming by. I had no idea the game is almost as old as I. Happy Wednesday.

Rick Watson said...

Every day is a gift though sometimes it's easy to get tangled in stuff and forget it.

betty said...

I like that to never forget the blessings that come with each and every day. It is good to start the day with anticipation. Sometimes I start it with dread with all that needs to be done, but anticipation indeed is a better way to start it!

betty

jack69 said...

Yes, I too look forward to every day. I look forward to the next e-mail. I look forward to the next trip. I look forward to meeting that person with a smile.

But most of all, at this age, I look forward to a day without pain and love from my family!

YOu done good!

TARYTERRE said...

If you are anticipating trouble you will find it. Anticipating joy sounds better for sure.

shortybear said...

lovely purples