It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Chapter 4, Page 10, Book 16


No matter what you do, bad or good, people are always gonna have something to say about it. Just remember this: If people always have something to say about your life, that's saying little about their own. Keep your head up, stay strong, and just breathe. Live. If you needed some encouragement today, this is it. So don't waste it. Pass it on, spread it, but most importantly believe it.

Author Unknown


April 10th - pass it on


The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself.

Oscar Wilde

Here at my house that is what I try to do each day…pass on any thing that I think might be encouraging or enlightening.  I read a lot and I like to take the best of what I read and pass it on.  Everything I pass along is something I believe in or value.   And I think that the values we live by are worth more when we Pass It On.  

Have you had a kindness shown? Pass it on;
'Twas not given for thee alone, Pass it on;
Let it travel down the years,
Let it wipe another's tears.
Pass it on.

Rev. Henry Burton


They say that positivity is contagious and we should pass it on.  Being positive is something I strive for every day.  I’ve learned that some days aren’t so good but there is something good in every day.  Henry Ford once said, If you think you can, you can. If you think you can’t, you can’t. Either way, you are right.  This is so true and so worth passing on.

Your smile is contagious, pass it on to everyone around. Make everyone happy all along! 

Author Unknown

Have you noticed that when you smile at someone, especially if you catch them off guard, that they smile back? Smiling, can have a positive effect on your mood, decrease stress levels, and even make everyone around you feel better.  Smiling is an easy way to boost your mood, be healthier, feel better, and be viewed as more trustworthy and a better leader. Whenever you’re in a stressful situation or are feeling down, slap a grin on your face so you can take advantage of the many benefits smiling has to offer



Smiling is contagious,
you catch it like the flu,
When someone smiled at
me today, I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner,
and someone saw my grin -
When he smiled I
realized, I'd passed it on to him.

I thought about that smile,
then I realized its worth,
A single smile, just like mine,
could travel round the earth.
So, if you feel a smile begin,
don't leave it undetected -
Let's start an epidemic quick
and get the world infected ! ! !
Author Unknown


I think that by recording the wisdom in our life events we will actually have the beginnings of our story. There is a saying, 'every life is a story, make yours a best seller’.  The pictures today are of what I hope to be the last of the snow in 2016.  They were taken this past Saturday.  The top one was one my youngest son took.  He says Mother Nature never fails to show us that there is always beauty after the storm.  



Live and learn and pass it on. 

 H. Jackson Brown, Jr

6 comments:

jack69 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jack69 said...

All I can say is that 'You practice what you Preach.' Always good advice here that you pass on. That is some SPRING snow!
Beautiful pictures, fits our cool 31* here. (smile) enjoyed the poem.\

(I need a proof reader for sure, what a difference dropping the 'p' off of Pass makes.) Sorry about that.
When Sherry came by and was bragging on your beautiful pictures, she noticed my comment, and laughed pretty loudly. OUCH!

shortybear said...

great advice

betty said...

So true with what your son said about Mother Nature :) All of the pictures are beautiful; I do hope that is the end of the snow for you guys!

Staying positive indeed can be contagious and so true too about giving a smile to someone, especially if they don't expect it :) They do usually smile back themselves.

betty

TARYTERRE said...

All great words of wisdom. This quote from what you said is my mantra. "Keep your head up, stay strong, and just breathe."

Mevely317 said...

Smiling right back at-cha from Phoenix! :)