It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Chapter 3, Page 27, Book 16


All I Need to Know about Life I learned from the Easter Bunny!



Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Walk softly and carry a big carrot.

Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.

There's no such thing as too much candy.

All work and no play can make you a basket case.

Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.

Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.

Keep your paws off other people's jellybeans.

Good things come in small sugarcoated packages.

The grass is greener in someone else's basket.

An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare.

To show your true colors you have to come out of the shell.

The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.

Author Unknown


Sunday, March 27th - He is risen! Alleluia!

Happy Easter! Some bunny loves you.


On this Easter Sunday of 2016 I want to thank you all for following along with me on the journey to new life and the resurrection of our Lord and Savior.

This is not the end of the road and there will be plenty of new thoughts to share with you as I continue on in my journey of life, love and happiness.  

You all know how much my faith, family and friends mean to me and I hope to share a little bit of that each day to come. We have Spring, Summer and Fall yet to celebrate on the pages of this book I call 16.  

How sweet it is !


Wishing you all a very Happy Easter.  Remember to share this time to reflect on life, love, family and all of your blessings.

Much love to you all !

6 comments:

Rick Watson said...

Happy Easter Ma. I'll have to remember what the Easter Bunny teaches.

Carol Z said...

The bunny is so right. Wishes for a bright and blessed Easter!

TARYTERRE said...

Love to you and your family too. The Easter Bunny is one smart fellow. I especially agree with with him that, "Everyone needs a friend who is all ears." Have a wonderful day. HAPPY EASTER. (Things here have taken a turn for the worse. now my husband is sick too.)

jack69 said...

I like this entry, the fun and serious. Both have a special place on this wonderful day, the occasion of the RESURRECTION! A blessed time. There is always time for a smile, a laugh it is all a pleasure of LIFE!

betty said...

I did enjoy your reflections, Ma! And such cute lessons from the Easter bunny!

betty

Mevely317 said...

Gotta love that Easter bunny's advice!
We're so blessed ... you're absolutely right: How sweet it is!!!