It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Chapter 3, Page 12, Book 16



It is better to light candles
than to curse the darkness.
It is better to plant seeds
than to accuse the earth.
The world needs all of our power
and love and energy,
and each of us has something that we can give.
The trick is to find it and use it,
to find it and give it away.
So there will always be more.
We can be lights for each other,
and through each other's illumination
we will see the way.
Each of us is a seed,
a silent promise,
and it is always spring.

Merle Shain



March 12th  - lighting the way

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars. 

Og Mandino
On one hand we’ve had some dark days here this week as one of my DIL’s mother has been hospitalized and is on a respirator with tests still be done to determine the outcome.  On the other hand I’ve had the care of their two children while they’ve spent hours and hours at the hospital waiting for some good news.   The children are a joy!

I’m not sure how much longer this will go on, but meanwhile I’m getting little to no computer time.  2 little ones leave me little  extra time.  I’ve not had time to comment much at all the last few days whether or not there will be a post done for tomorrow is unknown right now.  I’ll be back in full swing when the crisis is over.

Please keep my youngest son, his wife and her mother in your prayers at this very difficult time.

5 comments:

jack69 said...

Prayers here MA!
Yes the gkids are a joy. WE are being blessed ourselves with living next door to our GGdaughter Stella. Glad it is not for the same reason as you.
Take care and enjoy your time.
Praying for a good outcome.

betty said...

Will say a prayer. Blogs will always be here is my philosophy; need to sometimes take care of things in "real life" like family and crisis situations like this. We'll be waiting whenever your next post is; in the meantime I know you are enjoying the time you get to spend with your grands, just sorry it is under that situation.

betty

Mevely317 said...

I'm so sorry to learn your loved ones' hearts are hurting. Praying!!!

Carol Z said...

You've all got my prayers. Take good care and enjoy time with your grandchildren.

jack69 said...

Thinking of you!