It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Chapter 3, Page 1, Book 16



There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Some tunnels just happen to be longer than others.

Ada Adams

March 1st - Finding a glimmer of hope when life seems hopeless

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.

Taylor Benson


I believe there is a light at the end of the tunnel, that every bad thing that happens to us will in some way have a positive outcome, whether it is a lesson learned or hope that everything will be okay in the end. And that with this knowledge we can face everything life throws our way.

There is nothing we cannot overcome with time, persistence, focused thought, help, and faith. Whatever the situation or problem, there is always a solution


In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary.

 Aaron Rose


There are choices to be made about whether to focus on the tunnel, or take positive active steps to shift into the light. Perhaps the lesson here is that the dark days of winter can be overcome by a deliberate infusion of fun and joy as we see the light at the end of the tunnel as Spring comes and along with it, Easter in all it’s radiance



He who knows the darkness shall learn to live in the light. 

Author Unknown 


2 comments:

betty said...

I like the thought that there is always light at the end of the tunnel, though some tunnels may be longer than that. I don't like to drive through tunnels, but once I start seeing the light at the other side, even though we still may have a bit to get there, it gives me a better feeling to know the light is there. I need to adopt that thought too when going through the tunnels of life. Any little bit of light says the tunnel may be drawing to an end.

betty

jack69 said...

I hit the same Gem as Betty, methinks. some tunnels are longer than others. I am a natural optimist, hope is always a part of me. I still worry at times and I do not know why. BUT I am one who is ALWAYS looking for that light at the end of the tunnel. I smile when I think that my life's tunnel is not much longer, and I will see the LIGHT!
Love from a sunny day down south. We will drop again BUT SPRING is in the air.