It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, February 29, 2016

Chapter 2, Page 29, Book 16


Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind. 

Henri Frederic Ariel


February 29th - make someone happy and you will be happy too...


Laughter lifts us over high ridges and lights up dark valleys in a way that makes life so much easier.  It is a priceless gem, a gift of release and healing direct from Heaven.

Alan Cohen

Lent is often a quiet somber time for reflection and prayer but don't forget,  even though it's Lent, you still have to live the rest of your life.  It doesn't mean you need to quit smiling, or that we can't enjoy being with friends and family, or listening to the first robin sing. 


Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.

Author Unknown

As long as we live, you and I are always going to be heading somewhere, and we should be enjoying ourselves on the way. Don't forget to smile at people, to pray for others, to appreciate others, and tell them just how much they mean to you.


Don't forget to smile because Easter is coming!

There’s joy in the journey as we walk alongside each other.


2 comments:

betty said...

So true we should be enjoying where life is taking us and to make sure we let others know how much we appreciate and love them; always of course with a smile :)

betty

jack69 said...

Yes, when I smile I do feel better. I remember as a child mama could tickle me to get me out of a bad mood. After laughing awhile, I forgot what I was pouting about.

AND in ref to comments on the Shipslog: OH yes I know there is a lot more to women than what they wear. I just know it is stressful to some ladies. I will be trusting Dr. Tucci to drill into my skull, becuse I trust her skilled hands. (smile)

Have a great day, I am looking forward to hearing the Robin sing. (BIG Smile)