It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Chapter 2, Page 14, Book 16


The heart is the place where Love finds a home.

February 14th  - be my Valentine

Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. 

Author Unknown

Our sights are set on love each Valentine's Day. We recognize it, we cherish it, and we celebrate it. We shower our beloveds with gifts of flowers, jewelry, or candy.  It seems to me that we all can use this special day on the calendar to show love for each other.  And, it doesn’t have to be romantic to bring cheer to someone’s heart.  Just a simple gesture that says, I remember you today,  matters .   The bottom line is people just want to know you are thinking about them. 



Love every moment,
Laugh every day,
 Live beyond words

Valentines Day is all about love and that’s something we can celebrate every day. It is a day that we celebrate our love for one another, and God's love for us. I really believe that we should focus on the loving and the lovely every day of the year.  


I said a Valentine prayer for you
and asked the Lord above
to fill your heart and bless your soul
With the precious gift of love.

I asked Him for sincere love
The kind that's meant to stay
Just like the generous love
You give to those you touch each day.

I prayed for love from family
And from every cherished friend
Then I asked the Lord to give you
His love that knows no end.



Happy Valentines Day!


5 comments:

jack69 said...

SWEET! Happy Valentines day to you! WE might start warming up down south. BUT we head North tomorrow!
Have a great Valentine's day!

Carol Z said...


Especially warm and happy Valentine wishes! I'm enjoying my second cup of coffee and fluffy socks this chilly Valentine morning. Your post was great!

betty said...

So true to focus on love not only today but every day of the year. Small gestures of love indeed can be shown daily with those we truly love :)

betty

Mevely317 said...

I love these vintage images!

Back Porch Writer said...

Happy Valentine's Day Ma!