It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Chapter 12, Page 27, Book 15



Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.

Hal Borland


December 27th - 2016 is coming...

The year is winding down and there is only a few more days to share my many different and varied takes on love.  I’ll be choosing a new word for 2016 and even though I enjoyed this years word, love, I won’t be doing another full year of dwelling on the different aspects of the same word again.  

None the less, I’m hoping that there will be a few more inspirational and hopefully encouraging thoughts to share.

It wasn’t the easiest thing to do at all, but worth it, as that one word, LOVE, means so much and does make the world go round.  If you don’t think this world has much love in it then it’s time to love a little more.  

It’s a gift we can give with out spending any money, we just need spend our time and attention.


4 comments:

betty said...

You did great with the word love this year, I have enjoyed all you shared, looking forward to see what you write about next year.

Betty

Mevely317 said...

Auld Lang Syne ... what a wonderfully poignant song!

I, too, have been debating my word for 2016 ... my credo, if you will.
Gotta say, you've certainly woven 'love' thoughtfully and enjoyably this year.

jack69 said...

I must echo and amen to Betty's comment first of all.

Yep, we cannot stop the march of time, January 1 is a first, but it is as stated, just a continuation of time.
Love from down here. Hope the bad weather left you all alone.

SW Gal said...

I want to tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog/journal. I so look forward to your daily emails. You have done a wonderful job on sharing stories about LOVE. I have used some of your comments when communicating to friends or relatives. Keep up the good work.