It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, November 16, 2015

Chapter 11, Page 16, Book 15


WHAT IS LIFE?

Life is an Adventure ... Dare it
Life is a Beauty ... Praise it
Life is a Challenge ... Meet it
Life is a Duty ... Perform it
Life is a Love ... Enjoy it
Life is a Tragedy ... Face it
Life is a Struggle ... Fight it
Life is a Promise ... Fulfill it
Life is a Game ... Play it
Life is a Gift ... Accept it
Life is a Journey ... Complete it
Life is a Mystery ... Unfold it
Life is a Goal ... Achieve it
Life is an Opportunity ... Take it
Life is a Puzzle ... Solve it
Life is a Song ... Sing it
Life is a Sorrow ... Overcome it
Life is a Spirit ... Realize it 

November 16th - Praise comes naturally when you count your blessings.

Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well chosen, well timed, sincere words of praise.  They're absolutely free and worth a fortune. 

Sam Walton

Don’t let the brutality of the world take away your thankful heart.

Love is an important part of happiness. Studies have proven that people in love are much happier. The same is true for people who get involved. They are much happier than people who complain, but never do anything to change the situation.  We all have a choice and I for one, prefer happiness.

Love wholeheartedly, be surprised, give thanks and praise then you will discover the fullness of your life. 

David Steindl-Rast

Personal relationships are paramount to personal fulfillment. Be sure to set some time aside each week to rediscover the people that mean most to you. Be alone with that person, talk, enjoy your time together and renew your relationship. Tell them how thankful you are to have them in your life.

After all, in this life, your loved ones are what really matter.

Let me be a little kinder, Let me be a little blinder To the faults about me; Let me praise a little more, Let me be, when I am weary; Just a little bit more cheery, Let me serve a little better Those that I am striving for. Let me be a little braver When temptation bids me waver, Let me strive a little harder To be all that I should be; Let me be a little meeker to the brother that is weaker; Let me think more of my neighbor and a little less of me


Author Unknown

2 comments:

betty said...

I enjoyed that What is Life and this whole blog post of yours, Ma. So much wisdom in here; I like "don't let the brutality of the world take away your thankful heart." In all things, there is always something to be thankful for indeed.

betty

jack69 said...

It is all good, but I had never heard nor thought, 'Praise comes naturally when you count your blessings. But it is so TRUE!
Great thought...