It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, October 08, 2015

Chapter 10, Page 8, Book 15




The best and most beautiful things in the world
cannot be seen or even touched,
they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller 

October 7th - with a little love from the heart 

If you have love in your heart you will always have something to give

 Author: Unknown

Keep love in your heart. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.

If you have love in your heart, let it show!  You are never lost when you have love in your heart.


Love that comes from outside of you is like a flower; once picked, you have no control over how long it will last. But when love comes from within, it’s like a garden; with the right care, love that grows inside of you can live and grow forever.   It will grow as you find the things that feed the health and happiness of your heart.

Greet each day with Love in your Hearts !

I will greet this day with love in my heart.

For this is the greatest secret of success in all ventures. Muscle can split a shield and even destroy a life, but only the unseen power of love can open the hearts of men and until I master this art I will remain no more than a peddler in the marketplace. I will make love my greatest weapon and none on whom I call can defend against its force.

My reasoning they may counter; my speech they may distrust; my apparel they may disapprove; my face they may reject; and even my bargains may cause them suspicion; yet my love will melt all hearts liken to the sun whose rays soften the coldest clay.

I will greet this day with love in my heart.

When you greet each day with love in your heart you live a life of gratitude. You wake up grateful and thankful for every situation and blessing 


To be rich in admiration and free from envy, to rejoice greatly in the good of others, to love with such generosity of heart that your love is still a dear possession in absence or unkindness - these are the gifts which money cannot buy. 

Robert Louis Stevenson 

2 comments:

betty said...

Good concept to have with love in your heart; something to think about to try to wake up each day with it too. Most days I groan when I hear that alarm clock :)

betty

jack69 said...

I love the ,plant, .and harvest idea. From Durham Tomorrow is the harvest..😀