It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, October 04, 2015

Chapter 10, Page 4, Book 15




Listen! the wind is rising,
and the air is wild with leaves.
We have had our summer evenings,
now for October eves.
Humbert Wolfe


This is the time of year that Halloween decorations begin to appear in the stores.  Some of them are cute and funny and others are downright scary.

And speaking of scary things, I’m reminded that the things we don't understand sometimes are the scariest. It's hard to deal with those things because we don't know how to process it or see it in a tangible form. 

It's like the howling sounds of the wind on a dark and stormy night shrieking at us. 


Important Reminders:


Happiness keeps you sweet.

Trials keep you strong.

Sorrow keeps you human.

Failure keeps you humble.

And courage keeps you going!



There are some things we've just got to let go of and give over to the Lord and our fears are one of those things. 


Remember:

When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.
 Anthony Robbins

5 comments:

Debbie said...

You are so right. Life sure throws situations your way that you cannot comprehend. The only thing you can do is give it to God, and just know that He has it all under His control.
Love to you.
Debbie
xo

jack69 said...

Funny you started off with the wind and Sitting here Sherry just said,"The wind is up!"
I commented on a decoration on Stella's door and said that scared me. She got close to me and I read HER LIPS, "It's not real." So serious, Fall what a great time of the year.

betty said...

I liked those important things to remember, those are so true :) It is comforting to know that God is in control of it all; even when we are going through those dark scary times.

betty

Mevely317 said...

I think I've finally reached the age where 'scary' is no longer funny.
Good to remember, God's in charge!

Carol Z said...

I'm not much for scary. There's way too much scary in the world. I'm acclimating to cooler weather. I've even started carrying gloves in my tote bag. It's been rainy and cold in NYC. Wishes for a great week!