It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, October 23, 2015

Chapter 10, Page 23, Book 15



Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle. 

Marianne Williamson

October 23rd - love inspires more love


Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.  The more love you possess, the more inspired in a loving action you are,  Love, you see, is the absence of fear. It’s saying yes even when it feels scary and outside of our comfort zone. 

Love is truly available to each of us every day all day if we are willing to notice it and take inspired action from it.   Just as a smile inspires more smiles, love can inspire more love.

Love gives us a sense deep of purpose and it inspires us to do so much more than we thought we were capable of.  I believe that opportunities to experience more love are everywhere but, only if we choose to notice.

Where there is Love there is Life

3 comments:

betty said...

I do agree, Ma, there are opportunities to experience more love everywhere, we just need to keep our eyes and hearts opened for them. There is always time for love, no matter how busy we might think we are.

betty

Debbie said...

The littlest thing can show love. This morning before I sat down to breakfast, I tapped my husband on top of his head. While clearing the dishes afterwards...he thanked me for showing him that I loved him.
All it took was a tap on the head, and he knew I loved him.
Great post!!! You are a wise woman.
Love you.
Debbie
xo

jack69 said...

I knew a man once, now passed from this earths realm, who could love you to pieces just listening to you. As you talked and he listened, you knew you were the most important person in the world. You couldn't help but love him.

I have always wanted to be able to do that, I do not think I have ever accomplished it.