It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Chapter 9, Page 9, Book 15



You're never fully dressed without a smile.     

 Martin Charnin


September 9th - enjoying the journey with love

Life is a journey, a process of advancement and progression. And as we move toward the future,we must be careful not to lose sight of the now and the enjoyment it can bring us.  Fun isn’t something that is given or done to you, it is something that you allow yourself to experience.


In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun, and the job’s a game.

 P.L. Travers, Mary Poppins


I’ve learned  that enjoying life is not based on enjoyable circumstances. It is an attitude of the heart. When I decided to change my approach to some of the circumstances I faced in life, it made a remarkable difference!

As adults, we often get so caught up in grown up business that we can forget how to have pure fun. 



Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart.     

Anthony J. D'Angelo

2 comments:

betty said...

So true for us to remember to have fun in life, especially when going through hard times. Even taking a walk or smiling at others can be considered fun!

betty

Debbie said...

So true.
I want to thank you for your sincere sympathies you left at the Lakehouse blog on my niece's passing. Your kind words encouraged my spirit.
I appreciate you.
Love,
Debbie
xo