It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, September 28, 2015

Chapter 9, Page 28, Book 15


F.R.O.G.

Forever Rely On God


September 28 - love is reliable


Some of us pray demands. Some of us pray complaints. Some of us pray knowing, and some of us pray not knowing. But prayer is the attitude that you hold in your heart.

Iyanla Vanzant

I would say that when I pray, it is because I rely on God.  My faith has taught me to trust that prayers are always answered and that sometimes the answer is not the one we wanted or in the timely manner we expected.



Prayer is an attitude of the heart. 

Larry Dossey

Our attitude of our heart is vital for it determines how we view God, ourselves, and others.  Prayer reveals our heart.  It is in these private moments with God where what is most important or of highest priority is revealed.  Prayer is a life attitude.

The essence of prayer is not so much the words on our lips but the attitude of our hearts.  I think that if love fills your heart, then you have the right attitude.


Prayer is talking with God. God knows your heart and is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart.

 Josh McDowell 


I happened to come across this FROG jam this past week on one of my visits to a farmers market, it’s made from Figs, Raspberries, Oranges and Ginger.  I thought it was a good morning to have some on my toast.

Forever 
Rely 
O
God





2 comments:

jack69 said...

I like your reminder ideas. They brighten the corner.
Love from the North Carolina corner.

betty said...

That jam sounds delicious and indeed a great reminder to Forever Rely on God :) I'm like you, Ma, I know God hears and answers every single prayer; sometimes we might not like the answer if it is "no" but he does know best :)

Have a great Monday!

betty