It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Chapter 9, Page 17, Book 15


If you are going to doubt something, doubt your limits.

Don Ward


September 17th - love knows no limits

Change the limits with new ideas.

Our lives are like pages in a book.  In this blog I write in segments, as pages of the story that I'm living out day after day.  There are many times in my life when it seems pretty obvious that one chapter is ending, while another is beginning. Just like the way summer is ending and fall will begin soon.


 Thinking about life in chapters is helpful to me because in times of trouble or stress, I can always remind myself that this chapter, too, shall come to an end. It is also a reminder that each new day is a new beginning.

What each chapter holds depends on our attitude and the way we spend our days.  Pages, chapters and books shouldn’t be limited but developed as we move through the days.  There are always more ways to live and learn and to love.  The possibilities are endless.  

 New thoughts and new ideas seem to come my way each day and I try to set new limits and broaden my horizons with what I learned.  


There is one grand lie -
that we are limited.
The only limits we have
are the limits we believe.

Dr. Wayne Dyer

2 comments:

betty said...

I like your concept, Ma, about chapters in one's life. Like seasons. Chapters are better in most cases they are shorter than seasons and in some chapters of books, you can't put them book down when you get to the end of the chapter because you just want to continue reading to see what happens next, sort of like the chapters of our lives; we want to continue living to see what will happen next.

betty

jack69 said...

That stinking Betty, likes to read my mind. hahahaha
I had not thought of life in that respect, Thanks Seriously I always like Betty's comments and she does usually cover my thoughts. Maybe I should comment then read hers. LOL
Good one of course.
Love from NC