It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, September 14, 2015

Chapter 9, Page 14, Book 15



When everything seems to go wrong,
just P.U.S.H.!

When the job gets you down,
just P.U.S.H.!

When people don't react the way you think they should,
just P.U.S.H.!

When your money looks funny and the bills are due,
just P.U.S.H.!

When you want to curse them out for whatever the reason,
just P.U.S.H.!

When you ask the question, when is my ship coming in?
(as I often do),
just P.U.S.H.!

When people just don't understand you,
just P.U.S.H.!

Not to continue on and on…
let me tell you what P.U.S.H. stands for.


     P–ray
     U–ntil
     S–omething
     H–appens!

September 14th - Silence leads to prayer. Prayer leads to faith. Faith leads to love. Love leads to service. 

As I’ve aged, I find there is less and less that I can physically do to help others.  So most of what help I can give comes in the power of prayer.  Some days it seems I never stop praying.  If anyone asks for prayer I’m more than willing to do it.  Matter of fact I think it’s a privilege to pray for others. 



I said a prayer for you today
And know God must have heard;
I felt the answer in my heart
Although He spoke not a word.

I didn’t ask for wealth or fame
(I knew you wouldn’t mind);
I asked for priceless treasures rare
Of a more lasting kind.

I prayed that He’d be near to you
At the start of each new day,
To grant you health and blessings fair,
And friends to share your way.

I asked for happiness for you
In all things great and small,
But that you’d know His loving care
I prayed the most of all. 

 I pray for my family and friends and those that need help like the sick, the homeless, our troops that serve our country and so many more.  Praying with love for all and sending out some encouraging thoughts allows me a way to be of service in some small way.  



When prayers go up, blessings come down. 

Author Unknown

Praying always !

‘ma'


2 comments:

jack69 said...

The P.U.S.H. is priceless as is your opinion and position on prayer. I loved the poem.
Have a wonderful day! Nice and cool here.

betty said...

I liked that PUSH; so true to pray until something happens. It is good to live a life of pray like you do, Ma, and you are right it is a privilege and a honor to pray for someone and it is always neat to see answer to prayers and how God answers them.

betty