It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Chapter 9, Page 1, Book 15



Now I've had the time of my life…


September 1st - Laughin' and lovin' each day

I'm going through a time in my life where I enjoy most everything I do.  I'm really living the best time on my life,  The word LOVE has given many new things to think about and I hope you are still enjoying my thoughts.  I don’t think I’ll ever write about one word for a whole year again, but I’m very glad I am doing it this year. They say you are what you think about and having love as a topic every day has put more love into my heart and my life.



Each day I’m trying to put just a little more love into the world.   No, every day is not always good, but there is something good to be found in every day.  



Now that is what life is all about.  Laughing and loving each other !


5 comments:

Debbie said...

You are so right! It makes the world go round!
Thank you for praying for my niece. It is much appreciated.
Love to you.
Debbie
xo

betty said...

I've been enjoying what you have been writing about, Ma, with love. So many facets of it and so much good stuff out there you have found to share with us. It is good that people are thinking of love and writing about it; like I said before, definitely what the world needs more of!

betty

jack69 said...

WE have all enjoyed the entries. I do not doubt it has been a challenge. I just looked over at Sherry and said, "MA must be a lot like you, if you say it, you DO it." A beautiful character pattern.

Love ya!

jack69 said...

I wish everyone tried to put a little love in the world EVERYDAY!

Elizabeth said...

So very true ! You inspire me !